4x4 - National Park Peneda Gerês
- All day
- Minimum 2 people and Maximum 6 people
- Maximum age 70
- from 145 € per person (Basic Pack) - Private Tour
The Peneda Gerês National Park is a national reference for nature lovers, rich in fauna and flora, with breath-taking landscapes, lagoons, river courses and historic villages.
With our 4X4 vehicles, you can visit the historic villages of Soajo and Lindoso, go to the Yellow Hill (Serra Amarela), have a bath in fabulous natural lagoons, walk through small trails where you can enjoy the fauna and flora, waterfalls and other natural water courses, besides the local gastronomy. A unique experience!
You can also add other activities available (SUP or Walking)
Included (Basic Pack)
- COVID Prevention 19 (Mask per passenger; Hand disinfectant)
- Photos and video
- Transportation Pick up and Drop off in Viana do Castelo (it may imply an additional rate, depending on the distances travelled)
- Private Tour
Other available services (which can be included)
- Other available activities