4X4 – Discovering Serra d´Arga
- All day
- Minimum 2 people and Maximum 6 people
- Maximum age 70
- From 125 € per person (Basic Pack) - Private Tour
Serra d’Arga, along with its exceptional natural beauty and diversity of fauna and flora, has a unique panoramic view from which we can see the sea, the Lima and Minho rivers, the village of Ponte de Lima, the cities of Caminha and Viana do Castelo. In this mountain range a lot of rivers and streams have their origins and along their courses it’s possible to observe magnificent natural landscapes with waterfalls and natural lagoons where you can have refreshing and relaxing baths in crystal clear waters.
Besides all the natural and landscape beauty, you can visit extremely well-preserved historic villages where you can still feel tradition and rural customs. You can admire the traditional mountainside architecture, watermills, bridges, as well as monuments. You´ll go for small walks so you can enjoy the nature and the built heritage.
Come and discover.
You can also add other activities available (SUP or Walking)
Included (Basic Pack)
- COVID Prevention 19 (Mask per passenger; Hand disinfectant)
- Photos and video
- Transportation Pick up and Drop off in Viana do Castelo (it may imply an additional rate, depending on the distances travelled)
- Private Tour
Other available services (which can be included)
- Other available activities